Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our large Melbourne based Engineering and Innovation business as the Lead for our Integration consulting team.
As an accomplished integration professional, you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling clients to meet and exceed their potential.
You will also work with not-for-profits, government and medium to large scale organisations to improve the way they work, engage with their customers and drive cost out of service delivery.
We are kicking off our new and exciting journey as we rethink and look to disrupt ourselves and the industry and are looking for key people to help build the foundations and momentum for sustainable success.
Your day at NTT
Integration and You:
- Can lead a customer conversation on integration solution options and approaches
- Are experienced in implementing enterprise grade integration solutions with the battle scars to prove it.
- Have hands-on experience with iPaaS based solutions using Mulesoft or similar as a technical lead or architect.
Business and You:
- Love selling the integration vision and a measurable outcome.
- Love pursuing and driving meaningful relationships with new and existing clients
- Have experience in championing presales activities such as leading opportunities, client strategy, estimation, solution design and proposals.
- Are confident in owning the pre-sales solution development process and resulting solution and proposal for qualified opportunities for the integration team
- Are comfortable in executing business development activities
- Apply problem solving and structured thinking skills to solve ambiguous business issues or challenges for your clients with limited information. You simplify complexity.
Projects and You:
- Live and breathe agile. Based on your deep practical knowledge, you understand that it’s not just a process, but a mindset as well.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients.
- Create a seamless experience for our customers and delivery teams when transitioning from opportunity to project execution phase.
- Can lead a delivery engagement from inception through to delivery
Leadership and You:
- Are a passionate leader and an innovative thinker that continually pushes the boundaries of solution design to ensure we meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- Can lead and manage a team of integration software engineers
- Have a passion for coaching, recruiting and developing team talent
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- May have come from consulting or a medium to large scale organisation where you have gained relevant experience.
- Are confident in aligning supportive technologies and business processes to create the ecosystem that an organisation requires to support industry-leading customer experiences.
- Have an innate ability to not only understand the customer problems, but to design the future state which aligns an organisation with the exact technologies and processes to enable new experiences.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated work experience in integration environments.