Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a seasoned "Integration Lead" with deep expertise in Mulesoft implementations to join our rapidly growing Digital Solutions Tribe. You will be responsible for leading and mentoring a highly competitive and AGILE team to deliver complex software solutions touching lives of millions of Aussies on daily basis.
Your day at NTT
- Helping us transform our client's digital future.
- Design and transform services for our clients in Melbourne and around the world.
- Work on a variety of multi-channel projects with first-class consultants.
- Be part of an organisation that understands that people are our greatest asset.
- Exploring more AGILE ways of working.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Knowledge of integration architecture and design patterns.
- Experience with enterprise Mulesoft implementations.
- Experience as a technical lead / architect on integration projects.
- Ability to manage a team of developers and mentor skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience participating in the Presales process well regarded.