Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
NTT is a large, well respected consulting and technology firm founded over a hundred years. Our business is collaborating with clients to create technology solutions to give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world and allow them to engage with their customers in a more rewarding way.
We are reshaping our business and a new position has been newly created within our Practice.
Your day at NTT
The Principal Consultant – Integration is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to augment their consulting skills and to step into a leadership role managing a small team while continuing to deliver customer consulting engagements.
Reporting to the Practice Lead your role will assist in driving the practice competency and delivery capability. You will be exposed to the business development, management and operational aspects of a consulting business.
You will be responsible for the mentoring and development of capability within your consulting team and assisting the Practice Lead with development of market service offers and working with key industry partners.
Focused on Integration, you can lead a customer conversation on solution options and measurable outcomes and lead the presales process around client strategy, solution design, estimation and proposals.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Solid experience in Integration with a strong track record of delivery success and the ability to deliver in an Agile environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are experienced with design and estimating solution delivery in the Integration domain.
- Demonstrated experience as an integration solution architect, with deep knowledge of integration design patterns. You can use this experience to recommend and consult on solution options to customer’s integration challenges.
- Have hands-on experience with iPaaS based solutions using Mulesoft or similar as a technical lead or architect.
- Can contrast various integration platforms from a cost and benefits perspective.