Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The NTT Digital Workplace team helps customers transform and evolve their business through their digital transformation journey. We define solutions synonymous with organisational agility and competitive advantage. As part of this entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of Queensland enterprise businesses by using technology to better connect with customers, employees and partners.
The role of the Presales Solution Architect – Digital Workplace is to be a trusted advisor within who can drive opportunity within our customer base, working directly with our account management teams. This role is a customer facing role, building pipeline within an experienced pre-sales team, leveraging our strong partner and vendor relationships to create outstanding solutions.
This is a permanent opportunity based in our Brisbane CBD office.
Your day at NTT
- Presales - Working with the Bid Team, Solution Sales Specialists and Account Managers on client proposals
- Take responsibility as the technical representative of NTT within strategic accounts to develop strong client relationships and follow through opportunities
- Act as a leader for the differentiation of NTT’s technical capability and work with the Practice Manager to develop new service offerings
- Drive the workplace solutions pipeline with M365, Teams, modern end-point solutions (Citrix, VMWare) and Azure.
- Lead and inspire the technical team resourcing your projects, with clear scope and guidance on how to deliver successfully
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in creation of business cases, business and technical requirements, user stories, conceptual and technical design, roadmaps and ongoing management for all aspects of end enterprise and modern workspace technologies.
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define an appropriate solution
- Highly developed technical capability across M365/Teams, Skype for Business, EMS, Azure, Citrix and/or VMware.