Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Technical Consultant to join our VIC Project Services Team for an initial 6 Month Contract.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant / Engineer with experience in infrastructure engineering with sound coding skills or a programmer who also has very good operational understanding with systems or networking knowledge.
The engineer should have experience in building complex systems or delivering fault-tolerant network services, CI/CD platforms, storage systems and logging infrastructure.
Due to the complex nature of many involved environments including private and public clouds, an expert knowledge of networking, storage, virtualization and operating systems (Linux) is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will have both Ansible and Redhat Satellite experience.
Your day at NTT
- Building and deploying tools and systems that provide deployment framework required for the businesses to manage and operate internal and customer infrastructure based on Ansible.
- Building automation systems and orchestrating procedures using Ansible & Red Hat Tower.
- Building and deploying infrastructure management systems for deployment, configuration and management.
- Design, develop, test and launch automation solutions.
- Build and maintain code deployment pipelines and code administration.
- Build pipeline (CI) experience; both design and implementation.
- Develop Ansible modules and playbooks.
- Develop and execute system integration plans and testing.
Key Skills Needed To Be Successful:
- Ansible, Ansible Tower – Key skill
- RedHat Satellite – Key skill
- Linux: RHEL 6/7/8. SME (Subject Matter Expert) Linux engineering skills.
- Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines
- Shell, Python, Ruby, YAML, JSON, PowerShell
- Source Code version control systems: Git (preferable), Mercurial, SVN
- Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Public cloud: Azure
- DevOps practices
- Understanding of ITIL and formalised change management processes