Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Senior Platform Engineer - Windows SME for a 24 month fixed term contract.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney or Melbourne you’ll join our team where you’ll be responsible for provisioning public cloud, private cloud/hyper-converged infrastructure and data centre services and Operational support
- Installation and testing of new private cloud, public cloud and data centre software, hardware and services
- Ongoing operational support of a complex infrastructure environment including process adherence, service, and efficiency improvements
- Provide subject matter expertise across a variety of complex technical domains including Windows, Linux, IaaS, SaaS
- Investigation and co-ordination of resolutions for service disruptions, incidents and problems
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will have:
- Proven experience in the Amazon Web Services and build, automation and optimization
- Working experience in the Azure Cloud Services build, automation and optimization
- Extensive experience in IT Service Delivery & Operations, with involvement in Virtualisation (e.g. VMware, Xen, Hyper-V, VRA, NSX)
- Proven experience in architectural design of complex software, hardware and services solutions
- Hands-on experience in scripting and automation of repeatable tasks and performance improvements
- Some experience in Telephony, Networking and Security solutions – Firewalls/WAFs (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, F5, Imperva)
- Must have Data Centre relocation and significant Cloud migration experience
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.