Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an experienced infrastructure project manager, to join our highly successful professional services team in NSW. Joining us on a permanent basis, you’ll be responsible for interfacing with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept, through to final implementation.
Your day at NTT
- Leading and directing multiple projects concurrently, managing delivery, scope control and change management.
- Providing pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost project solutions, including completing proposals
- Ensuring that the project delivers as-sold solution, remains within the baseline budget and is delivered on time, whilst maintaining quality and client satisfaction.
- Act as a coach/mentor for junior team members and colleagues.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of concurrent infrastructure projects (ideally across the security, Microsoft infrastructure, EUC or networking domains).
- Strong background working within a System Integrator or Professional Services organisation.
- Knowledge on governance and financial management. (You will have delivered profitable projects and understand the concepts of a P&L - Prior exposure to project pricing/costing is preferred).
- Strong stakeholder management – multiple internal and external.
- Documentation skills – Running weekly status meetings with minutes to keep the client updated. Manage and report on risks & issues every week with internal & external stakeholders.