Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a ICT Project Manager to augment our Government client’s project delivering.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll join our team on an initial 3 months contract where you’ll be taking ownership of a program of technology projects being carried out with technology partners and outsourced service providers.
- Extensive experience in managing technology and integration projects
- Strong experience in management delivery for large enterprise-level projects
- support staff transitioning to new ways of working as a result of projects, focusing on systems and processes relating to ICT environment (including Cloud and on premise technology platforms).
- Managing various levels of project dependencies within a complex environment
- Preparing and running workshops for project planning
- Budgeting, ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Develop documentation for project business proposals, business cases and tenders
- Exceptional project planning skills, with ability to define and manage project scope
- Demonstrated ability to analyse issues, to overcome roadblocks, project governance and minimising risk
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Proven experience working as a Senior ICT Project Manager across large programs of work.
- Proven government experience - highly regarded
- Demonstrates strong experience managing/coordinating technical projects that involve Microsoft suite of products including Microsoft Office 365, Azure, AD, SCCM, understanding of networking and information management platforms (such as Objective ECM).
- Good experience working in a small technology team as the primary client facing project management resource
- Strong experience in managing organisation wide ICT transformation in small to medium sized organisations (including rationalisation/consolidation projects)
- Have previous experience managing technology projects in small public sector agencies highly desirable
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.