Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking O365 Senior Solution Architects for one of my major telco company in Sydney
Based on our client’s site in Sydney you’ll join our team on an initial 12 month contract where you will develop and design cost effective solutions which meet requirements while aligning to standards and policies.
- Provide direction to support and operations staff that maintain the current environment
- Develop Roadmaps, improvements, efficiencies for all serviced
- Business Continuity planning and operational risk management for end user technologies
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Extensive experience in IT services for a large corporation
- Experience team management of large virtual teams ~100
- Management of 24*7 operational support models via SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience in all the following with extensive experience in a minimum to 5 areas
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Microsoft Exchange / Skype
- Active Directory
- SCCM / Inture
- Office 365 / Azure
- MS OS / SOE
- Mobile device Management
- Unified Communications / Pexip / Cisco Telepresence
- AV technology / Meeting room setups
- Hardware both PC and Mobile
- IP networking
- VMware ESX
- Extensive experience with Technical Governance in a large origination
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies and practice
- Experience in the EUC space is a MUST !