Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking multiple EUC Senior Solution Architects for one of my major telco company in Sydney
Based on our client’s site in Sydney you’ll join our team on an initial 12 month contract where you will develop and design cost effective solutions which meet requirements while aligning to standards and policies.
- Provide direction to support and operations staff that maintain the current environment
- Develop Roadmaps, improvements, efficiencies for all serviced
- Business Continuity planning and operational risk management for end user technologies
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Extensive experience in IT services for a large corporation
- Experience team management of large virtual teams ~100
- Management of 24*7 operational support models via SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience in all the following with extensive experience in a minimum to 5 areas
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Microsoft Exchange / Skype
- Active Directory
- SCCM / Inture
- Office 365
- MS OS / SOE
- Mobile device Management
- Unified Communications / Pexip / Cisco Telepresence
- AV technology / Meeting room setups
- Hardware both PC and Mobile
- IP networking
- VMware ESX
- Extensive experience with Technical Governance in a large origination
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies and practices
- Experience in the EUC space is a MUST !
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.