Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security Analyst to join us on a 6 month contract based out in Perth or Brisbane. This role is to start on the 29th June!
Your day at NTT
- Create, agree and execute a Cyber Program Change and Communications Plan
- Ensure the following stakeholders receive timely (monthly as a minimum), tailored and fit-for-purpose Program updates (Cyber Customers, IS&T Business Partners, Hub Chief Advisors, Product Group MDs, Hub PMOs) as required to be able to further communicate Program objectives and outcomes progress
- Ensure monthly communications are share with required Site Support teams so they sufficiently prioritise supporting delivery of Cyber projects (i.e. site travel, access and supervision for technical changes and asset discovery)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Good experience in Security and around mobile threat
- Mobile threat defence knowledge someone who can create and execute a Cyber Program Change and Communications Plan
- Classifications and labelling on a mobile threat defence project essentially a Security Analyst who has good stakeholder comms gap analysis skills.