Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Manager to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting our Health client’s project on-site in Perth.
The role will see you Delivering an Integration/Application implementation program.
Your day at NTT
- Management and delivery of complex projects within planned schedules, quality and budget in compliance with the prescribed Project Management methodology.
- Responsible for developing the overall maturity of the Project delivery capability
- Application upgrade and integration project.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Solid experience working on a large scale Application upgrade and integration project.
- Experience in managing projects $1-2m in value
- Managing/running integration projects
- Experience with application upgrades and transformation projects
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders including numerous business units, technology resources and executives.
- Strong vendor management skills are a must.
- Must be available to start immediately (July start date)