Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Digital Workplace Operations Manager to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Take ownership and be Single point of contact for Digital Workplace team
- Accountable for service delivery of Digital Workplace services to agreed clients SLAs
- Manages Digital Workplace resolver groups in clients ITSM tool (ServiceNow) and reports on service levels in weekly and monthly forums
- Develops knowledge and processes on Digital Workplace operations, such as Security Patching, MACs, HA and DR resilience, integrations and other activities
- Maintains on-call roster for engineering support 24/7 for high priority incidents
- Collaborates with other Operations Managers in Platform Services team and other teams to investigate incidents, problems and requests
- Collaborates with Customer Experience Manager in managing incidents and requests between Service Desk and Digital Workplace team
- Adheres to and upholds high standards of Change Management in line with clients Change Management process
- People management of the other five resources
- Is available outside of standard business hours for planned and unplanned high-priority incidents