Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Join our professional services team to design and deliver and Microsoft Identity Management deployment project. Joining us on an initial 3 month contract, you will be working on this project for a global financial services company based in the CBD.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) design and implementation.
- In depth understanding of the integration of Microsoft Identity Manager into a variety of other platforms – some using out-of-the-box management agents (such as SQL server, Azure and Exchange) and in other cases custom developed management agents.
- Ability to develop custom connectors for MIM.
- Ability to take the lead in customer interactions and technical discussions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with strong documentation skills.