Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Solutions Sales Specialist to join our thriving Software Services division to drive local sales initiatives and pipeline activity around software licensing, devices, software asset management and end user computing services.
Your day at NTT
- Define local sales strategy and targets around Software Licensing, Devices, Software Asset Management and End User Compute services for allocated customer territory
- Analyse top accounts and competitors and identify NTT’s leverage / differentiation and opportunities
- Develop business development plans and target opportunity lists and drive sales in existing accounts
- Build relationships with relevant partner contacts, incorporate partner programmes and build a partner engagement strategy for software licensing around partner opportunities in particular Microsoft, Citrix, Adobe, McAfee, Splunk, Mimecast, VMware, QUEST, Cisco, Symantec & Veritas
- Build relationships with hardware vendors such as Microsoft Surface, Dell, Lenovo, Apple and drive sales device strategy for your territory
- Drive the proposal preparation, submission, and contract negotiations and associated sales presentations
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT / Services environment
- Experience in Microsoft licensing sales
- Experience in software licensing and management
- Strong experience in a sales or account management position
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Knowledge of NTT and IT industry market state and trends