Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking SAP Architect - (Data Migration S/4 ) to join us on an initial 3-6 contract, augmenting Energy client’s project on-site in QLD CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Coordinates routine aspects of solution development and architecture and management processes
- Work in collaboration with other key business and technology stakeholder, and the data and analytics IT team in the provision of data management services, tracking and reporting changes in information / data architecture for ensuing its adopting within the organisation
- Oversees use and the continual improvement of the strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community
- Assists management in researching existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks and alliances to ensure that company services match business trends
- Participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans align with sales and launch plan
- Develop functional specifications and work with developers to ensure requirements are met
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Significant working experience as an Enterprise Systems Architect delivering solutions
- Experience in designing data definition for Asset, Equipment, Functional Location, Task list, Maintenance Item
- Strong knowledge of S/4 - Data Migration , HANA
- Experience in Defining Template for the Asset Management Master Data area
- Proven experience in Equipment Classification
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (SAP Business Suite, S/4HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Administration, SAP sizing, etc.)
- Experience with SAP migrations and upgrades with SAP High Availability Architectures
- Harmonising data from multiple sources
- Outstanding Stakeholder Management - across all level