Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We're are seeking an Infrastructure PM with an understanding of IT Network, Storage and Backup. Strong PM with schedule development, delivery, risk management etc and immediate start would be ideal.
Your day at NTT
- Deliver project objectives within time, resource and budget constraints through to closure
- Identify and resolve project issues before project baselines and benefits are impacted
- Ensure that project documentation is stored in the designated project control book, if in the event of leave another PM can pick up the project and understand all baselines, status, priorities, key issues and risks
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- IT Project Delivery with extensive experience
- Lean Six Sigma and Agile Methodology
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure, Data Centre and End User Technology
- Project Governance
- Ability to take a scope statement, break it down. Build out WBS and estimates. Validate requirements against the scope, validate the solution against the scope, implement, transition