Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network Engineer to join us on an initial 4 month contract, augmenting our Logistic and Manufacturing client’s project on-site in Sydney.
Your day at NTT
- Support & Design of IP network and Carrier Ethernet Architecture.
- Network hardware/switching devices including white box switching.
- Analyse production of design reports such as high level, detailed design etc.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and various departments
- Configure and migrate network automation protocols
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Solid experience in operation critical and complex IP/MPLS and Carrier Ethernet based network design, implementation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in SDN based data communications network design, implementation and maintenance.
- Switching and routing technologies such as Ethernet, LACP, xSTP, ERPS, EVPN, VXLAN, E-LINE, E-TREE, VRRP, IS-IS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, MPLS-TE, BFD, QoS, Segment Routing, Multicast.
- Solid experience in network automation tools, network management protocols and data formats such as Ansible, Python, REST API, YANG model, JSON, XML, YAML etc.
- Solid Experience in SDN management software, controllers, northbound and southbound protocols.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.