Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a seasoned SharePoint all-rounder with a profound AGILE attitude and experience. As a Tech Lead, you would be spearheading various implementations in a hands-on manner. You will be developing and designing enterprise Sharepoint Solutions, taking technical ownership of the implementation and teams involved, provide PreSales support, and ensure industry best practices.
Your day at NTT
- Love building teams and capability.
- Love selling the vision and a measurable outcome.
- Ability to continually demonstrate the business value through investment in customer experiences.
- Have a deep understanding and appreciation of large organization pressures regarding sustainable revenue growth and reducing cost to serve and underpinning this with measurable outcomes through engagements.
- Creatively bring to life complex strategies and master the art of communicating in word and voice with clarity, simplicity, and impact
- Know how to develop and drive the productization of services that differentiate your business as leaders in the industry
- Have deep experience in leading presales activities such as leading opportunities, client strategy, estimation, and proposals.
- Live and breathe Agile.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in the technical design of automation solutions and providing technical mentorship.
- Strong experience in technical delivery management/leadership using agile and other approaches
- Strong stakeholder management experience – ability to manage and maintain strong, productive relationships.
- Experience with UiPath or other RPA tools preferred
- Experience working on SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, Nintex forms and workflow, Nintex Hawkeye and UiPath.
- Experience working with code management (bitbucket) and workflow management tool (Jira).
- Strong understanding and mapping of business requirements into functional requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong consulting experience & demeaner – ability to quickly & confidently navigate problem statements.