Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Senior System Administrator to join us on an initial 2 year contract, augmenting Government client’s project on-site in Chatswood.
Your day at NTT
- Database Administrator of Microsoft SQL Server
- Analysing and solving SQL Server service incidents and outages
- Providing technical support and advice to application developers
- Performing problem analysis in response to system outages
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated extensive experience and a high technical skill level as a Database Administrator of Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical staff.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and solving SQL Server service incidents and outages
- Team player
- Strong organisation Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written