Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Our NTT Cyber Security team is currently seeking a Security Consultant to be a trusted advisor to some of the most interesting businesses in the Queensland market and act as a business-focused solutions specialist who leverages NTT’s Technology, Consulting and Managed Services capabilities to solve pressing security challenges for our clients. You will be the bridge between technology and business, between sales and delivery, and ultimately, you’ll be at the heart of our growth story.
This is a permanent position based in the heart of Queen Street Mall.
Your day at NTT
- Lead, guide and mentor delivery / engineering teams, including the delivery of high complexity technical configuration activities to clients
- Provide technical oversight to colleagues during design and implementation of security solutions
- Perform security architecture and configuration assessments for clients, providing recommendations and driving deliverables
- Own proposal solution and client engagement throughout the sales cycle of opportunities
- Be an integral part of the transition from “sale to delivery” of opportunities
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as a technical security specialist, as part of a team with exposure to project management processes and methodologies and commercial acumen.
- Experience in design and scoping with incident response, managed security services, identity management, firewalls, threat protection, access control and/or other security solutions
- Extensive communication on both a technical and non-technical level with CXO positions, IT Managers and Senior Engineers
- Technically knowledgeable, but can communicate in terms that excite stakeholders
- Constantly curious and enjoy learning about new technology and approaches each-and-every day!