Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Functional Business Analyst with a strong background in Financial Governance Frameworks and Produce Legislation to join us on a rolling contract for the 18 months. The opportunity will start remote,, but may require working from the office is Sydney CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Lead business requirements gathering for a specific Product Portfolio – Mortgages, Deposits, Credit Cards or Personal Loans
- Assist with analysing and draft initial requirements, gap-analysis and identification of suitable controls required to support the Target Market Determination
- Facilitate workshops, Change management with developing training materials
- Delivering process mapping as required
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience as a Financial Business - Business Analyst
- Extensive experience with Stakeholder Management, Requirement gathering and Documentation
- Experience with Regulatory reporting and standards
- Experience with Process improvement, Re-engineering or transformation
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.