Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Network Designer to augment one of our largest client’s project for an initial 12 month contract.
The Network Designer will be the SME for related network capability delivery and actively participates in the design and test activities.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has experience with development of new Ethernet Aggregation Network telecommunication network capabilities and is a subject matter expert in the Transit telecommunications technology.
- Providing Engineering work breakdown, sizing and commitments for Program Increment planning and on an ongoing basis with fellow Delivery Team members
- Developing high quality Engineering High Level and Detailed Designs, Configurations and deliverables to introduce Ethernet Aggregation Network
- Design, develop & execute development and system integration test to test the design
- Supporting First Time Deployments, migrations and Operational handover activities, Configuration and other deliverables through to production stability
Skills & Experience
To successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong experience in design, configuration, testing and deploying network technologies in a carrier environment
- Technical knowledge of Ethernet Aggregation network testing and configuration
- Extensive knowledge with Nokia 7450/7750 SR-2s and 7210 SAS-Sx routers and switches
- Knowledge in element manager level Nokia NFM-P
- Proven experience with OSPF and BGP routing as well as MPLS technologies
- Proven experience with Layer 2 services
- MEF 2.0 Carrier Ethernet Certified Professional (CECP) (highly preferred)
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.