Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST to join us on an initial 6 months contract with potential extension, augmenting Financial client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience as a Technical Network Business Analyst
- Experience with Enterprise Service Governance related to Business Analysis
- Experience with Business engagement for impact assessment and Business Verification Testing requirements
- Experience with Traffic workflow, Data Analytics and run sheet development
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, requirement gathering and documentation skills