Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Manager to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting a Federal Government client’s project on-site in Canberra.
Your day at NTT
- Defines, documents and carries out small projects or sub-projects
- Applies appropriate project management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches
- Working with stakeholders, and prepares realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and tracks activities against the project schedule, managing stakeholder involvement as appropriate
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Project Management Certified - Agile/Prince 2
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience across Project Planning, costs and timescales
- Must hold NV1 Security Clearance or above