Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are expecting a several datacentre network systems projects to kick off in 4 to 8 weeks time and we are seeking expressions of interest from Senior Network Engineers who may be on the lookout for a new role. These roles will be a 6-month contract with scope to extend due to the long term program of work.
These resources will focus on delivering a robust network capability and work to deploy cutting edge datacentre solutions for our client who are one of the largest and best known Australian brands. The role will be a mix of remote and on-site work and will require flexibility to travel to different datacentres and offices. There will also be some after hours deployments involved.
Your day at NTT
- Execute installations and configurations of network systems.
- Provide Specialist knowledge and be able to draft and execute a Design and Implementation or Migration Plan as required by the project.
- Ensure client satisfaction through strong client engagement and a high level of professionalism
- Provide remote and on-site support to clients
- Compile and Maintain project reports, proposals and technical documentation
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Must possess the following qualities:
- Strong ability translate a client’s business and technical requirements into as solution to meet desired outcomes
- Expert in multi-network and complex datacentre technologies
- Display strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Thorough understanding of routing protocols
- Thorough understanding datacentre networking
- Extensive Professional Services & Project Delivery experience in similar role
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Technical skills required:
- Cisco ACI or Cisco DNA-Center or Cisco SD-WAN
- Cisco Routing
- Cisco Switching (Nexus, Catalyst)
Desirable skills include:
- Network Visibility and Analytics (Gigamon | AppDynamics)
- Network Security (Cisco ASA, Firepower | Juniper NetScreen)
- Load Balancing (Citrix ADC (NetScaler) | F5)
- Proxies (ZScaler | Symantec | Bluecoat)