Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Business Analyst to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting an NTT Financial Services client’s project on-site based in Sydney. The Senior Business Analyst will drive global regulatory change initiatives on the G20 Regulatory Reform
Your day at NTT
- Assess the regulatory risk and business impact of changes arising from new regulations, new products, strategic initiatives and operational day-to-day activities.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged and their role and responsibilities in implementing the relevant change initiative(s) are clearly defined, understood and co-ordinated.
- Undertake a detailed gap analysis of the current state from future state requirements.
- Work with the relevant Change Owner to scope the change(s) required from end-to-end (system, processes, people, controls) and delivery approach.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Overall Business Analysis experience (business side)
- Strong Financial Markets product and processes knowledge (All asset classes except FX) is essential
- End to end trade lifecycle experience is essential
- Experience working on regulatory programs of work - such as OTC Derivatives, Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID II is essential
- Strong Front office experience
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal