Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Our Professional Services team are currently looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our growing security team. This is a permanent opportunity based in the heart of Queen St Mall, Brisbane CBD.
Working with the Security Team, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical oversight to colleagues during design and implementation of security solutions
- Performing security architecture assessments for clients, providing recommendations and driving deliverables
- Performing reviews of client security configuration components, making recommendations and remediating
- Providing peer review of documentation and input for proposals
- Identifying and driving consulting opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Must have strong technical knowledge of:
- Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Cisco ASA/FTD Firewall
- McAfee & Symantec Endpoint Security
- Design, Implementation and Support of:
- Firewall/IPS solutions
- Application Delivery Controller solutions
- Content Filtering (email/web) solutions
- Vulnerability Assessment solutions
- Endpoint Security solutions
- Strong communication and documentation production skills
- Highly experienced in client interaction and building relationships