Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Network Design Engineer to deliver a robust networking infrastructure capability to a major government department. This role is initially a 12-month contract with scope for extension.
Your day at NTT
- Undertake Gateway and Network systems strategic design on a range of platforms including;
- Checkpoint, F5 and Cisco firewalls;
- F5 Load balancers
- Cisco routers and switches;
- Cisco ACI fabric;
- Cisco Wireless LAN hardware;
- ISC and Bluecat DNS/DHCP services;
- Oversee the design, installation and operation of the ICT system instance landscape, client and transport processes
- Provide broad technical support for project build, test and solution deployment activities;
- Oversee all non-functional platform capabilities, including job scheduling, output management, email, archiving, technical security, technical connectivity between platforms;
- Liaise with the infrastructure team in the design, procurement and deployment of hardware and related assets;
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- NV1 Security Clearance.
- Extensive, demonstrated experience in strategic design, management and maintenance of an internet Gateway and large scale Data Centre networking environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience and technical proficiency in deployment of firewall infrastructure and firewall policies, preferably Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls.
- Demonstrated experience and technical proficiency in the management and deployment of services using F5 Layer 4-7 switching products.
- Demonstrated experience in the operation and/or design and deployment of network infrastructure including Cisco data centre routers, switches, BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills with a proven ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with management and technical stakeholders across business and technical areas.
- Experience of, and proficiency in, use of automation tools for deployment of changes and automating operational procedures.
- Experience with and/or understanding of Software Defined Network technologies