Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a SOC Analyst - Level 2 to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a Energy provider client’s project working from home.
Your day at NTT
- Demonstrate ability to support security functions within SOC, such as SIEM, Firewalls, IDS/ IPS, DLP, email protection, anti-virus, malware analysis, etc.
- Utilize various security technologies to identify alerts, prioritize and investigate security issues in a fast-paced environment
- Create dashboards and reports to support internal security audits
- Contribute to maintaining knowledge base by updating procedural documentation. Actively participate in process improvement with global SOC analysts
- Work with various business units and application owners to resolve security issues and vulnerabilities
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience running a SOC
- Splunk and Tenable experience