- 12 month engagement - choose to be a salaried employee, or paid as a contractor
- On site with a government client
- Baseline clearance essential - higher clearance levels can be maintained
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Solutions Architect to join us on an initial 12 Month contract option to extend, augmenting a Government client’s project on-site in Canberra ACT.
Applicants must hold a baseline clearance
Your day at NTT
- Support delivery of a number of new and inflight IT projects
- Enterprise Architecture, technical and vendor SMEs and business stakeholders to deliver solutions.
- Use of Technologies such as Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components
- Stakeholder management
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect in Federal Government
- Experience with system integration, software development, message based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management and data modelling
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Architecture modelling techniques, Agile and waterfall delivery approaches
- Experience with Sparx EA
- Experience with the use of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (Functions, Event Hub)
- Familiarity with Achimate
- Background in software development