Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Project Manager to join us on an initial 12 month contract, augmenting our Government client’s project on-site in Canberra.
Your day at NTT
- Reporting to the ITS CIO, IT Program Manager and Executive Project Board, this role will oversee the implementation of a number of technical IT sub-projects, including coordinating vendor solutions.
- You will be responsible for successful delivery of the Integrated Response IT project.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in large scale IT Application projects in federal government.
- Proven successful delivery from initiation to deployment/closure of large scale IT projects.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and tasking multiple teams of IT project resources.
- Experience in developing and managing mitigation strategies in response to project change.
- Must hold Baseline Clearance or above to be considered.