Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Advisory Practice Lead - (Data and Analytics Strategy) to expand our NSW Data and Analytics Strategy and Advisory Consulting Practice.
You will assist and lead our clients throughout their data journey from data strategy to project delivery. You will focus on helping organisations become data-centric and data-driven, able to harness data as a precious corporate asset to drive business insights, automation, process improvement and innovation. You will help solve our clients’ challenges through intelligent data capturing, data management, and visualisation, as well as advanced analytics techniques to realise the promise of building intelligent business eco-systems.
Your day at NTT
- Design data management and analytics solutions, processes, and models which deliver insights and meet business outcomes.
- Have end-to-end management oversight of projects while leading and supporting diverse delivery teams – from requirements gathering and consultative ideation to research design and project management, through to execution and delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong client relations with senior and C-level executives, and support business development activities through proactive opportunity identification, proposal development, and contributions to technical and pricing strategies.
- Act as an SME with internal and external clients using strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Undertake complex research in the application of data governance, data analytics and science techniques to solve business problems.
- Be the point of contact for our organisation, and in particular our Client Partners (Sale Executives) and Technology Partners, in terms of our Data and Analytics Strategy and Advisory offering.
- Contribute, influence, and implement our go-to-market and routes-to-market plans, including supporting relationship management activities as part of the pursuit team.
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
To be a contender for this role, you will have a diverse background and experience, whether government or private enterprise, but related to change management, benefits realisation, and digital transformation. You will have a sound understanding of data and information management architecture and business process-based solutions, including analytics and cognitive technologies.
A successful Principal in Data and Analytics will have an exceptional strategic consulting aptitude and analytical skills, strong leadership skills, a drive for continuous improvement, and a focus on operational excellence. You will have demonstrated experience in a consulting environment and/or experience within an industry where you have developed your subject matter expertise and led others to success. You will bring the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and build strong client relationships.
We're looking for talented people - team players and progressive thinkers who can communicate their ideas convincingly.
- Strong interest in the human and cultural challenges posed by data-driven digital transformation initiatives.
- Strong knowledge about how data and analytics and digital transformation can influence decision making and process efficiency at all levels of an organisation.
- You must possess exceptional analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities.
- You will need to be entrepreneurial, enterprising, and personable, possessing exceptional leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a critical role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
- Cross-sector and functional experience is highly desirable (Government/Financial Services/Healthcare and Pharma/Life Sciences/Manufacturing/ Transport and Mobility/Utilities/Media and Communications/Supply Chain/Business Applications).
- Proven experience working closely with engineers, scientists, architects, business specialists, management consultants, auditors, and analysts using the latest industry standards and better practice in data management.
- Led multidisciplinary teams - manage, teach, mentor, and grow a team of consultants to build a world-class data team.
- Strong experience in any of the following fields: data management and analytics, data governance, data architecture, data modelling, data warehousing, data analysis and business intelligence, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security and privacy, Master Data Management, data standards, regulatory compliance, and enterprise architecture frameworks.