Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a SCCM Consultant to join us on an initial 4 month contract, augmenting a financial services client’s project remotely and on-site in Sydney CBD.
This resource will provide the end-client with SCCM environments with newly built Windows Server 2019 images.
Your day at NTT
- Design and deploy a distinct System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) deployment infrastructure for Windows Server 2019
- Implement a secured Tier 1 Role Based Access and Control (RBAC) model for roles that require the permission to “create” or “edit” an automation sequence or any privileged administrative function of the SCCM infrastructure
- Implement a secured and isolated Tier 2 Role Based Access and Control (RBAC) model for roles that require the permission to “execute” an automation sequence for OS deployment
- Implement security functionality into the Windows Server 2019
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive experience with SCCM and Active Directory
- Experience with Windows Server 2019 deployment projects
- Strong ability to lead technical discussions and end-user workshops
- Strong documentation skills