Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Genesys Engineer to augment our Insurance client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD you’ll join our team on an initial 3 month contract (with a view to become permanent) where you’ll be supporting our clients internal systems across the board.
- Provide 1st level support for Genesys Pure Connect platform (Check config and settings for basic issues, including remote support), ITIL environment exp is desirable but not essential.
- Trouble shoot more complex issues to escalate as needed.
- Create/Config new user accounts.
- Consult with business to understand and plan out call flows.
Skills & Experience
To successfully support our clients systems you will need:
- Basic network knowledge – Particularly voice experience – Be able to check servers through command prompt, troubleshoot error cause be it firewall based and navigate traces.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Contact Centre technology experience (Genesys CIC/Pureconnect platform ideal), know how to setup config.
- Level 1 support experience.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more.