Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join us on an initial 12 month rolling contract, augmenting our security client’s project on-site in Canberra.
Your day at NTT
- Implementing Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components, Integrations (RestAPI, SOAP, Platform Event) technologies, Process Builder, Flow Builder etc.
- Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce.Deploying of change sets and packages.
- Conduct code reviews and peer programming
- Mentoring junior Salesforce developers.
- Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to: Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
- Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex ,Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
Additionally, you must have a Salesforce Certification (minimum Platform Developer 1) and worked within an Agile environment.