Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Platform Architect to augment our Insurance client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney City ou’ll join our team on an initial 6 months contract.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects on ideation and technology strategy
- Work with and support Solution Architects with integration architecture and solution designs
- Conduct architecture and design reviews reviews with practice developers to ensure technical architecture and implementation are aligned
- Defines and maintains Integration practice standards and design / integration patterns for software applications, APIs and their implementation
- Defines and maintains Integration platform architectures and artefacts
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Mulesoft version 3+ experience or Tibco or similar integration technologies
- Experience in road mapping, as is to be process and solution design the integration.
- Understand modern approaches, API, SOA, EAI, Streaming, Micro services etc
- Extensive history of Mulesoft / API application development and design in an agile-scrum environment
- Experience designing and/or developing server less application services
- Experience within the insurance or financial services industry
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.