Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are expecting several projects with the federal government to kick off in the new financial year 2020, and seeking expressions of interest from Service Delivery Managers who have an AGSVA security clearance and looking for their next career move.
Contract lengths will vary depending on each specific project and working from various locations will be possible as the government opens these positions up to candidates across Australia via Remote working. If you’re looking for a new challenge, and have the skills and experience, apply here for a confidential discussion.
Your day at NTT
- Lead and supervise the Service Delivery team, ensuring the that customer service, cross unit collaboration, stakeholder communication and timely resolution of incidents is provided at a high standard.
- Contract management of external service providers to ensure timely and effective delivery of outsourced project management, engineering, procurement and site integration activities associated with ICT projects.
- Relationship management and issues resolution, including coordination of the inputs of multi-disciplinary teams of technical (both internal and external) and vendors to achieve the mandated scope and project products within approved resources and agreed timeframes.
- Preparation and management of budgets and development of procurement submissions.
- Project related reporting including reporting on the project schedule, budgets, risks and issues and status on a regular (at least weekly) basis.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Significant experience as a Service Delivery Manager, managing outsourced providers ideally in an outsourced service desk, an MSP, or other third parties.
- Experience working in federal government organisations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Exposure to and understanding of government procurement guidelines.
- Must be an Australian Citizen with an AGSVA security clearance.