Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We’re expecting several large projects to kick off in 2020, and seeking expressions of interest from talented:
- Security Engineers
- Security Consultant
- Security Architect
- Security Advisor
- Information Security Manager
- Information Security Officer
- Information Security Architect looking for their next career move.
Contract lengths and locations will vary. If you’re looking for a new challenge, and have the below skills and experience, apply here for a confidential discussion.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in our team, you will need:
- Either: Baseline, NV1, NV2, PV, AGSVA
- Conduct infrastructure and application security audits / reviews
- Conduct threat, vulnerability and risk assessments
- Advise on mitigation on threat, vulnerabilities andn risks
- Engage with all levels of the business (C-Level down to technical level)
- Deep level of understanding of frameworks such as ISMS, ISO27001/2, PCI-DSS, SOX
Certifications you may have
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.