Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Azure Engineer to join our internal practice and focus on the delivery of small to large scale integration projects involving strategy, design, implementation and migrations of in-premise and Cloud solutions. This is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Develop, test and deploy IaaS services as Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- Automate Azure environment builds and deployments
- Migrate on-premise environments to Azure Cloud
- Implement Azure Services such as Azure monitoring, Alerts, Networking, Storage and Security
- Build and implement virtualised infrastructure
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience as a project focussed engineer within the Azure IaaS domain
- Extensive background with implementation and deplolyment of Azure services
- Experienced with migrating on-premise infrastructure to Azure cloud
- Well versed with automation and coding best practices
As an Engineer you will work with with the following technologies
- Azure IaaS & Azure Infrastructure as Code
- Azure ARM templates, PowerShell, CLI and JSON
- Azure DevOps - CI, CD, Ansible, Chef, Terraform
- Azure Kubernetes, Docker and containerisation
Working across multiple projects you will be exposed to implementation of Azure Services such as
- Azure cost management & Azure monitoring and alerting
- Azure storage & Azure devOps
- Azure networking and virtual networking
- Azure compute (Windows and Linux VM's) and containerisation
- Azure AD, MFA, RBAC and Azure Security