Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
NTT is seeking a leader to position the maintenance, support and operate services within NTT’s existing and prospective clients. As a Transformation Services Manager, you will report directly to the State Manager and take responsibility for providing strategic leadership and management of the transformation team.
This is a permanent position in our newly renovated office based in the heart of Brisbane's Queen St Mall.
Your day at NTT
- Be a part of the Queensland Senior Leadership Team
- Define and build managed services to align with client’s business objectives.
- Engage with clients to gather requirements and translate these into existing services within the NTT offering or to build a specific value proposition for the client.
- Understand and drive our global platform service, aligning them to our market needs
- Participate or lead in the analysis, scope of work determination and services pricing models of RFP/RFI’s.
- Become a trusted advisor to not only NTT clients, but also our regional Sales, Solutions, Commercial and Delivery leaders.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Great entrepreneurship experience, building new capabilities utilising our platform managed services and rapidly maturing this to lead the market
- A background in sales to drive growth of the NTT managed services portfolio
- Ability to think on your feet
- Experience in strategic planning and an ability to communicate business outcomes
- A passion for supporting, guiding and managing a team of professionals
- Demonstrated experience in understanding managed services delivery and transition to allow us to meet our customer needs