Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
The SD Support Engineer (L2) ensure that IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
The successful candidate will have strong support experience with various security technologies within troubleshooting and Python experience.
What we expect you to do
- Monitor infrastructure remotely.
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Investigate second line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Provide telephonic support to clients.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need
- Proven experience in a technical support environment working with Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Blue Coat, Zscalar or F5 products
- Knowledge on Firewall , IPS, Proxy, Anti-spam, Cloud Proxy, VPN technologies, routing and switching protocols
- Prior experience in a technical support environment. You'll have supported products from at least 2 of the below vendors:
- Check Point
- Palo Alto