Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an experienced Network Administrator to join us on an initial 2 month contract augmenting our Telco client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
This role will go into the business, audit their complete network, document all items and then create a migration strategy for the client.
Your day at NTT
- Fully audit networking environment
- Conduct performance tests
- Perform detailed designs
- Liaising with Group IT and external IT Partners
- Create migration strategy for networks and upgrades
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience working with C-Level executives and gathering requirements
- Strong technical background in design/architecture and Migration Designs
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Technically strong in migrations, implementations and upgrades
Must be able to start within 2 weeks. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.