Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Level 2 IT Risk Analyst to augment our logistics client’s project delivering exceptional audit coordination, maintenance and reporting.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll join our team on an initial 12 month contract where you’ll be collaborating with various stakeholders and business units to create, advise, build and handle all things around audit and compliance.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an appropriate IT Audit coordination and tracking process.
- Work with Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Services and Group IT in ensuring effective and timely IT Audit coordination and tracking deliverables to the GCIO, Deputy Secretary, ERM and the Audit and Risk Committee
- Advise key stakeholders of audit remediation, coordination and reporting requirements
- Educate, advise and ensure compliance to the businesses audit requirements
- Work closely with Audit and audit issue owners to drive remediation activity. Coordinate IT responses to internal and external audits.
Skills & Experience
To successfully complete this role you will need:
- An understanding of IT Audit frameworks and techniques (e.g. COSO/COBIT).
- Ability to explain IT Audit results and articulate these to multiple stakeholders
- Capability to understand causes and potential impacts associated with identified IT Audits including knowledge of good practice IT controls.
- Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Industry relevant certifications such as CISA / CISM / CRISC and working knowledge of ITNN
Nice to have skills
- Finance / accounting background
- Experience with aligning audit stakeholders including senior management and the Audit and Risk Committee
- Proven experience building and promoting an audit management culture. This includes promoting IT Audit and controls principles
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.