Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Microsoft Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month rolling contract, augmenting our Finance client’s various design and migration project from the comfort of your home.
Your day at NTT
- Engage with various teams and stakeholders
- Help lead the migration from Skype for Business over to Microsoft Teams
- Drive the adoption of automation and CI/CD
- Handle various high level escalations
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience running Skype for Business on-premise
- Experience with Microsoft Teams (and transitioning staff from Skype to Teams)
- Experience with Webex
- General knowledge of other Office365 products: SharePoint Online and (Yammer ideally)
Must be able to start by April 8th