Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Solutions Architect to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a Energy client’s project working remotely .
Your day at NTT
- Document all the requirements with implementation of the new computer infrastructure and PowerOn Advantage software
- Design the new infrastructure to implement PowerOn Fusion onto new hardware.
- Develop the Conceptual Architecture that outlines the VDI solution for the Enterprise
- Review documentation of all the requirements associated with implementation of the new computer infrastructure associated with VDI;
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Enterprsie Architect who has worked on similar applications (PowerOn Fusion or ADMS and VDI)
- High level experience to document all the requirements with regards to the implementation of the new computer infrastructure requirements.
- High level experience in providing updates and costs