Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Seeking expressions of interest for an upcoming Network Security Engineer opportunity that will become available soon this year. Join our Security Professional Services practice for an exciting project work opportunity! There will also be flexibility with work location.
Your day at NTT
- Security solution detailed design inputs
- Implementation, configuration and general project related work across Network Security, Firewalls and Cisco ISE
- SIEM implementations
- Provide technical leadership throughout the implementation phases
This position will require you to work with a broad range of technologies including
- Firewalls - Cisco ASA, FTD/NGFW, Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco Stealthwatch
- SIEM - Splunk, QRadar, FireEye, CyberArk
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience working with a project orientated environment or a background working for a SI or MSP
- Demonstrated experience working with Firewalls and Cisco ISE at a minimum
- SIEM deployment would be highly regarded
- Pyhthon and/or Java coding abilities is favourable
- Relevant certification is highly regarded - CCNP/CCIE Security, CISSP, CCSE, PCNSE, OSCP, CEH