Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Test Analyst with NV1 Clearance Joining us on an initial 8-10 Months contract, you’ll be based out of our state of Canberra CBD office.
Your day at NTT
- Assisting in Test Planning
- Assisting in Test Reporting
- Test Design and Execution
- Manual using Enterprise Tester
- Automated using Tricentis Tosca.
- Conduct detailed analysis of system and business requirements
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups with different needs, views and competing priorities
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience across large complex projects as a Senior Test Analyst
- Holding a NV1 Security Clarence (Mandatory)
- Strong experience with Test Management Tool – Enterprise Tester or similar
- Hands on experience with Test Automation preferably using Tricentis Tosca
- Outstanding communications skills with a can do attitude
- Strong Analytical skills