Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Java Developer to augment our Governments client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in Canberra you’ll join our team on an initial12 month contract.
- Responsible for ensuring that the tools required to develop and deploy software for the client are kept operational
- Software builds, system & application administration, and application monitoring
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Experience of software builds for Java based systems and the use of development and build tools such as Eclipse, Maven and Ant.
- Experience in the administration of Java Enterprise Edition application servers, preferably Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in the administration of version control and artefact repositories such as SVN, GIT, and Nexus.
- Experience of the administration of build and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, and GitLab.
- Experience with relational databases, including well developed SQL skills.
- Must also hold a current NV1 Clearance
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.