Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking multiple Network Engineers to join our Professional Service business on an initial 3 month contract based in Brisbane CBD. This role will be working within our infrastructure business to deliver and support quality networking outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for applicants who are available to start immediately.
Your day at NTT
- Complete assignments and tasks associated with the technical delivery of solutions focused around Cisco Routing & Switching
- Provide remote and on-site support to clients
- Focus on configuring, implementing and engineering
- Compile and maintain project reports, proposals and technical documentation
- Ensure client satisfaction
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Networking skills across:
- WAN Optimisation & Load balancing
- Data Centre Networking (eg SDN/ACI)
- Proven experience working BAU and projects
- Strong experience in Cisco wired & wireless connectivity
- Substantial understanding of routing protocols and datacenter networking
- Excellent communication and documentation skills